Family Chiropractic Services
Our goal at Community Chiropractic Of Acton is to improve the health and vitality of our community by providing family chiropractic care. We do this by offering expert care focused at improving the function of the nerve system. We utilize gentle and specific chiropractic adjustments given by highly trained professionals in a beautiful, peaceful environment.
Specific Gentle Care
Chiropractic education gives a chiropractor the tools to be able to assess and then render the safest, most specific and gentle care to the people they serve. Our doctors are trained in a variety of chiropractic techniques and because their passion is to be the best clinicians for their patients, they enroll in continuing education courses related to all the newest advances in chiropractic. This allows the care they render to be specific to the individual person whether they be a newborn, a child, an adult or an elderly individual.
Expert Care to Improve Function: Although the body is designed to work perfectly, damage (whether traumatic or repetitive) to the spine can create stress to the nerves and interfere with the ideal function of the body. One of the worst types of damage/injury to the spine is called the vertebral subluxation, a misalignment of spinal bones which puts pressure on the nerves and nervous system. Research show that by correcting these misalignments/vertebral subluxations of the spine, the body can function more optimally.
Gentle and Specific: The techniques utilized in our office are specific chiropractic spinal adjustments. These adjustments are gentle forces (done by hand) that the body can utilize to allow the correction of vertebral subluxations. When necessary, specific analytical tools like x-ray are used to help determine the best possible way to correct a specific vertebral subluxation. We utilize a number of neurological and brain function tests, pre and post, to determine the initial degree of damage to the nerve system compared to the amount of function that has been restored in response to care.
Patient Education: From your first visit we will provide important information that will empower you to improve your health and vitality. We continue to offer regular workshops and classes about the body and actions and activities that you can implement to continue to improve.
Environment: Welcome to our chiropractic office! Our warm, professional and healing environment is located in the village of West Acton. It is a great place to spend an afternoon. Families come from all around the state and enjoy an adjustment and the walkable village, getting goods from all our locally owned businesses, the bookstore, the coffee shop, Idlewild farms, and our very own creamery.
Specialized Chiropractic Care for All Ages
Gentle Chiropractic Care
Our specific Gentle Chiropractic technique is safe and beneficial for people for all ages. Our experience in practice has shown us that many people in our modern world are overloaded with stimuli. As people receive this extraordinarily gentle chiropractic care, they feel freer, more flexible, clear headed and happy. They have more of themselves back.
Perinatal Chiropractic Care
Around pregnancy, women often face challenges caused by hormonal fluctuations, fast growth, weakened connective ligaments, and shifts in weight-bearing structures. Our specific gentle prenatal chiropractic care offers a safe and effective way to alleviate the unpleasant symptoms during pregnancy, prepare for birth and restore the body after delivery.
Chiropractic Care for Children
Chiropractic care makes its most powerful impact on children. If we can ensure the health and strength of the spine while growing we can support the well-being of future generations. Our doctors are leaders in the field pediatric chiropractic care and have specific post graduate certifications qualifying them to administer care to children of all ages.
Care for Animals
Every creature with a spine can receive benefit from chiropractic care. Dr. Pam has over thirty years of experience in caring for nearly every type of animal. Dogs, horses, cats and other pets have shown improvement from injuries or illnesses, have healthier bodies and experience greater performance in their lives.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Our staff has done repeated training on CDC guidelines.
- If you are sick or fevered or have been exposed, you must stay home.
- We have PPE equipment for doctors and staff.
- You must keep your scheduled time in order for us to keep to our guidelines!
- There is no longer a waiting time. If there are more than 10 cars ( this accounts for our neighbors and our team) in the lot, please text or call the office to see if it’s okay to enter.
- Every morning and evening, the floors, furniture and doorknobs, and walls are sanitized. High touch areas are also sanitized every hour.
- We honor the 6 feet of distance guideline.
- Reception chairs have been removed to accommodate new guidelines.
- All the children’s toys have been removed. If you have children with you, please consider bringing a toy or book to keep them engaged during your adjustment.
- If you see more than 10 cars in the lot, wait in your car and either call or text us to let us know you are here. We will let you know when it is your turn.
- We recommend that you NOT wear a mask when face down on the table. Our bodies need oxygen and the masks have us breathing carbon dioxide. We respect your choice but do not recommend it during your adjustment.