compensation: Negotiable based on experience
employment type: full-time
- Delighting our customers,
Coordinating our community marketing
Overseeing our digital marketing.
Our clients are local chiropractic patients and worldwide chiropractors that receive our coaching services. The position is full-time. No agencies. This is an ongoing role that will require continuous development and upkeep. We are looking for someone who shares our vision and will grow with our company. Must be able to manage multiple priorities and pay close attention to detail.
Please respond to this posting with an up-to-date resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job.
Compensation negotiable based on experience, accomplishments and proven success.
- Highly sought after traits:
Looking for a truly awesome team member with a burning desire to succeed! If you are highly motivated and seek to make a difference in people’s lives, then this is a great job for you! Our work environment is drama free and allows you to do good in the world. Perfect blend of structure and autonomy.
Character traits sought:
- Positive Attitude
- Respectful of others
- Problem-solving entrepreneurial spirit
- Always willing to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to anticipate client and team needs is a must.
- Great rapport building
- You must be highly detail oriented and organized.
- High adaptability in a changing environment.
- Multi-tasking abilities are a must.
This position is for Community Chiropractic of Acton.
282 Central Street, Acton, MA
Email resume to email@example.com to apply.