Our guest for today is Debbie Ward, a Certified Health and Life coach who empowers her clients and minimizes their stress levels using a holistic approach that improves physical and mental well-being.
In this episode, Debbie talks about what compelled her to become a health coach. She shares how she always wanted to help others in achieving their goals and create something meaningful that benefits not only her but also the people around her. She also talks about the biggest lessons she learned on her health journey. Moreover, she shares her knowledge on how you can make your goals achievable and strive for big things!
- Why Debbie choose to become a life coach
- How Debbie’s struggles helped her become a health and life coach
- Having accountability to yourself and thinking through what it is that you really want
- The importance of being curious and asking questions
- What success feels like for Debbie in the coaching business
Where to reach Debbie Ward:
Want to hear more about how you can live a life you love?
We would like to invite you to subscribe to the podcast on your preferred podcast platforms to get updated on the latest episodes. Please don’t forget to share it with a friend so you can help them live a life they love too!
Let us know what part you love the most by leaving a review and remember that life is a precious gift!
© Community Chiropractic of Acton | 282 Central St Acton, MA