Our guest for today is Maria Skinner, owner of StarFish Dance & Yoga Studio. In this conversation, Maria talks about yoga – particularly the NIA technique which has been a great technique to connect your emotions, spirit, and your body.
Sit back and relax as she shares her knowledge about dance, embodiment practices, and the grace and beauty of living life!
- Maria’s story on how she started Starfish Dance and Yoga Studio
- Maria’s BeSoul – Dance Studio
- The NIA technique
- People’s ability to love and create a life they love
- Living in response to how people view you
- Ways that Maria does to love her life outside of dancing
- Moving with the force and going with the flow
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sweat Your Prayers: The Five Rhythms of the Soul — Movement as Spiritual Practice by Gabrielle Roth
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by Hawkins M.D Ph.D., David R.
- Tara Brach Podcast
- Living High Like a Tree: Embodiment, Dance & Grace by Maria Skinner
Where to reach Maria Skinner:
Know more about Maria and her work here.
Want to hear more about how you can live a life you love?
We would like to invite you to subscribe to the podcast on your preferred podcast platforms to get updated on the latest episodes. Please don’t forget to share it with a friend so you can help them live a life they love too!
Let us know what part you love the most by leaving a review and remember that life is a precious gift!
© Community Chiropractic of Acton | 282 Central St Acton, MA