Our Mission is to provide excellent chiropractic care and a level of caring that wows people in order to help build a healthier and happier community.
A natural solution to healthcare needs with a large emphasis on education. Our current healthcare system is often set-up to merely relieve symptoms, not looking to the cause and correction of dis-ease. This quick fix mentality has contributed to our great nation’s current dilemma regarding healthcare. Ailments become chronic, costs continue to rise and a solution is rarely found. The patient is seldom involved in the process and can feel frustrated and stuck.
In our office, we include our practice members in the process. We encourage you to look within at the Amazing Dr. You. We provide wellness workshops at no charge to our practice members and their families. We advocate for you to learn about what YOU can do to live life at your fullest potential. We see many children in our practice because true health care can never begin too soon.
Our experience in practice has shown us that many people in our modern world are overloaded with stimulus. Their neural circuits have “blown fuses”. When people have an overload of stimulus that they cannot adapt to: physical, chemical and/or emotional, their bodies and minds don’t work as well as they could. As people receive this extraordinarily gentle chiropractic care, they feel freer, more flexible, clear headed and happy. They have more of themselves back.
I have trained extensively in newer, gentle low force and non manipulative techniques, as well as traditional chiropractic techniques. Through specific adjustments along your spine, tension is released from your nerve system, thus allowing your body to experience more of its potential. I have had the honor of adjusting brand new babies and hundred year old patients in the 26 years I have practiced.
Dr. Pam Jarboe began her career in chiropractic when she worked as an assistant for a chiropractor in 1986. She soon traveled into Harlem, NY with her chiropractor who was caring for children who were drug addicted. Some of these poor children, born with AIDS, were abandoned as babies. They suffered greatly with many health issues as well as emotional problems. As they received adjustments, Pam witnessed them transform. They suddenly had less disease, less trauma. They transitioned from hiding under the beds, being terrified to be touched to jumping into her arms.
Inspired by the many changes she witnessed in this practice, especially in children, she decided to attend Life Chiropractic University. She graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 1995. Dr. Pam specializes in extraordinarily gentle chiropractic care. This can means that it is as gentle as the amount of pressure you would use to squeeze a tomato. She seeks to allow the nerve system to fully coordinate with all the cells, organs and functions in the body. She values giving each person she cares for the very best chance to express life and vitality. Over the years, she has studied and offered her patients chiropractic techniques such as Network Spinal Analysis, BGI, Thompson, Activator, and Diversified. Dr. Pam also studied the use of the Webster technique to stabilize the pelvis of pregnant moms who have breech baby presentations. Dr. Pam serves as a board member for several chiropractic organizations and an international speaker for the profession. Her proudest contributions though are her two sons, Jackson and Max. She resides happily in Groton, MA.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Our staff has done repeated training on CDC guidelines.
- If you are sick or fevered or have been exposed, you must stay home.
- We have PPE equipment for doctors and staff.
- You must keep your scheduled time in order for us to keep to our guidelines!
- There is no longer a waiting time. If there are more than 10 cars ( this accounts for our neighbors and our team) in the lot, please text or call the office to see if it’s okay to enter.
- Every morning and evening, the floors, furniture and doorknobs, and walls are sanitized. High touch areas are also sanitized every hour.
- We honor the 6 feet of distance guideline.
- Reception chairs have been removed to accommodate new guidelines.
- All the children’s toys have been removed. If you have children with you, please consider bringing a toy or book to keep them engaged during your adjustment.
- If you see more than 10 cars in the lot, wait in your car and either call or text us to let us know you are here. We will let you know when it is your turn.
- We recommend that you NOT wear a mask when face down on the table. Our bodies need oxygen and the masks have us breathing carbon dioxide. We respect your choice but do not recommend it during your adjustment.